About the role
As a key member of the team, the Track Protection Officer will ensure that while crews are on the tracks they operate in a safe and effective manner while minimising down time, and ensuring efficient access to the rail corridor.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate …
- Demonstrate the technical skills and experience to undertake the position.
- 100% safety commitment in the workplace.
- Exceptional communication and people skills.
- Knowledge of trackside safety standards, rules and procedures.
- Must have rights to work in Australia.
- Hold a current PO1.
- Current unrestricted drivers' licence.
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Becc Stevens on 8947 0443.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.