RED Appointments provides a broad range of human-resource and workforce recruitment services. Our clients include some of Australia's most respected companies and we offer our employees genuine long-term opportunities, working on premium projects.
About the Role
We are working with two major engineering and civil construction clients on the SCM21 project in Olympic Dam. The SCM21 (Smelter Campaign Maintenance) is the next routine maintenance shutdown where the smelter will be de-constructed and re-constructed for major maintenance works to take place.
We have positions for Trade Assistants, Sentry Spotters and Labourers to join the works.
The works will be working 12hr shifts with appropriate site allowances paid along with accommodation and food provided. This shutdown is scheduled for up to 3 months but this may vary depending on which point of the project you start in. The roles are FIFO from SA. Most of these positions will be 3 weeks on 1 week off roster although flexibility is required.
There are plenty of upcoming roles so APPLY NOW!!
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working around trades or in civil construction highly regarded
- Confined Space ticket (MUST be within 5 years of issue)
- Working at Heights ticket (MUST be within 5 years of issue)
- Gas test atmospheres ticket (MUST be within 5 years of issue) - Sentry positions ONLY
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work for several days in a row, either day shift or night
- Highest regard for safety
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical including functional and drug/alcohol screening
- Driver's License
What's in it for you?
On top of the opportunity to work with some of Australia's best, every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential conversation, please call Hannah Anspach on 0466 811 943 for more information and to register your interest.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com