RED Appointments provides a broad range of human-resource and workforce recruitment services. Our clients include some of Australia's most respected companies and we offer our employees genuine long-term opportunities for the right person.
About the Role:
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for experienced HR or HC Drivers to work with one of Adelaids leading recycling companies. You will receive training to operate Front and Rear lift truck. This role is located in the inner Northern Suburbs and will provide ongoing work for the right person. Successful applicants will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a HR Truck or above, have thorough knowledge of all driver safety procedures and have a strong understanding of fatigue management. Applicants will be required to supply a driver history report and complete a Drug / Alcohol test.
This role requires early morning starts with the current normal start time being 4am but may range from 3am -6am. You may be working up to 12 hours per day. The successful applicant must also be able to work rotational weekends (usually 1 in 4 Saturdays and the odd short day Sunday) and be available public holidays except for Christmas Day, New Years Day and Good Friday.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Driving a Front or Rear lift HR Truck picking up large bins.
• Reading of maps/ direction
• Maintenance and cleaning of trucks
• Occasional use of Forklift
What do you need to be successful?
• A current, unrestricted and clean HR/HC driver's licence
• High risk Forklift Ticket (highly regarded)
• Have a minimum of 3 years general driving experience
• Be flexible with weekend work
• Have knowledge around how to drive a range of gear boxes
• Have a reliable mode of transport to and from site
• Be physically fit and able to perform labouring duties
• Knowledge around Adelaide and surrounding suburbs
Learn about RED Appointments Employee Benefit Program
On top of the opportunity to work with some of Australia's best, every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
Get in touch
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential conversation, please call Stuart on 0401 358 114 for more information and to register your interest.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com