This role is a mixture of being hands on during the manufacturing process and computer work (take offs, estimating etc) as well as customer contact. You will also need to be able to read and interpret structural drawings.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven fabricating experience including roll forming
- Interpreting drawings, and reading and understanding all instructions
- Work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and quality
- A commitment to safe work practices
- Possess a good attitude and confident in problem solving
- Leadership qualities
Benefits & Culture
You must have a great team attitude, a very high standard of work, be reliable and have lots of initiative. Our client offers good rates of pay, a friendly relaxed working environment, modern facilities, flexible working hours, and the opportunity to be part of a larger group of companies with diverse business interests.
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com