- The development of BIM models to produce 2D drawings and images that will be required for presentations and project submissions
- The development of BIM models to assist in the identification of clashes with other trades
- The capacity to establish and enhance relationships with key stake-holders on the projects
Skills and experience required:
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications combined with practical experience gained on large scale construction projects and proven track record in MEP (Mechanical /Electrical/Plumbing)
- BIM experience in one or more of the following disciplines: electrical, mechanical and/or plumbing
- Excellent CAD, Revit (modelling families in Revit and other items), and BIM Modelling skills along with strong time management capabilities and the capacity to hit the ground running are additional key attributes that you will bring to this position
- Whilst BIM and Revit experience specifically in the electrical space is a preference, our client can also consider candidates from architectural backgrounds (commercial projects) with some MEP experience
- There is potential for flexibility around hours so applicants seeking full time or part time hours can be considered
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume and cover letter in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com