To ensure you are paid on time, your timesheet must be authorised by an approved supervisor and submitted by the weekly deadline outlined by your Recruitment Manager and noted in your contract.
Please note, we have different ways of recording the hours you work depending on our client. If you have questions about timesheets, contact your Recruitment Manager or our Finance and Administration Manager on (08) 7071 7350.
Make sure you contact us if:
- You are available/unavailable to work on assignments
- You require time off during an assignment
- Your name, contact details or banking details change
- Your assignment is completed earlier than anticipated or is being extended
- Your duties change from the original assignment
- Our client offers your a permanent position
- You are injured in the workplace.