Red Appointments are currently collaborating with a leading Australian Geomembrane installer who has a National presence and International reach. They are a proven leader in the multi-disciplined technology that encompasses the lining and covering of dams, reservoirs, landfills, effluent lagoons, tunnels, irrigation channels and tanks. The company currently has a full time and permanent opportunity for a Construction Manager. The position is based in Melbourne (north-western suburbs). Projects are predominantly Melbourne based and occasionally South Australia and NSW southern regions.
About the role
The Construction Manager is responsible for the development and successful execution of projects, with a focus on on-site construction. The role requires a strong focus on leadership to achieve required outcomes and the promotion of high-performance standards including safety, quality and the completion of projects on time and on budget.
Role accountabilities are across project delivery, plant, equipment and maintenance, site activities and WHSE.
- Experienced in construction projects to the level of Construction Manager
- Candidates experienced as a Construction Site Supervisor/Site Foreman ready for progression into a Construction Manager role can also be considered
- Previous experience in geomembrane projects preferred but not essential
- Candidates experienced in civil construction projects will also be considered
- Excellent people management skills
- Skilled in project management key duties - reporting, budgets, costings
- Strong IT literacy
- Cert IV in Project Management or similar preferred
- You will currently be living in Victoria and open to a role that will include some interstate travel
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Thank you for your application, please note only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com