Reporting to the Division Manager, your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Liaise and negotiate with existing clients (for example, commercial, construction, education, health, heavy industrial, manufacturing, and infrastructure industry clients) for the provision of maintenance services and other electrical services including ultrasonic, infrared thermography and power quality checking services, for example
- Qualify prospects, make effective sales presentations, and vigorously manage proposals to close sales
- Quote and estimate for the work identified through the preparation of timely, complete, clear and concise reports and proposals
- Remain the key point of contact for clients throughout the bid and delivery process
- Liaise with the Operations Team to ensure customer needs are addressed in a timely manner
- Maintain concise sales information capture to ensure timely and accurate internal sales and KPI reporting
Essential skills / Experience required:
- WA Australian A grade Electrical Licence or Electrical Engineering Degree
- A thorough understanding of electrical systems, drawing and equipment with the ability to accurately appraise and inventory systems components, evaluate general conditions, and recommend the best and most cost-effective solution to any system problem
- Good commercial acumen coupled with estimating, strong negotiating and presentation skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with a proven ability to establish and build strong business partnerships
- Self-motivated with a track record in achieving agreed sales targets
- A demonstrated commitment to safety and with a well-developed understanding of safety KPIs
- Able to demonstrate experience of working with multiple customers and competing priorities
- Well-developed computer skills
- Ability to manage your own time and workloads and able to work towards agreed KPI's
- Valid driver's licence and willingness to travel to clients (typically around metro WA) - this is not a purely office-based position
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com