With the NSW state office based in western suburbs, this role will also require regular meetings with client onsite around metro Sydney and further afield in NSW/ACT locations.
Reporting to the Services Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Supervision of projects and services staff and subcontractors
- Supervise the implementation and maintenance of safe work practices
- Keep management informed of staff requirements/changes and other HR issues impacting work
- Ultimately deliver profitable projects by meeting agreed time and financial targets
- Ensure regular and accurate reporting to management
- Ensure optimum risk mitigation and continued project improvement
- Build close working relationships with client ensuring regular reporting of project milestones
- Assist with project administration including variation processing, material and labour forecasting
- Conduct regular reviews of service standards to ensure service levels exceed client expectations
- Monitor resources including all labour, plant, equipment and materials
- Liaise with procurement officer for timely material requisition and delivery requirements
- Ensure that rosters and staffing levels are managed within allocated budgets
- Ensure all aspects of project compliance including incident investigation and reporting
Skills / Experience required:
- Experience in supervision of electrical services operations (electrical maintenance/services/small projects focus)
- Electrical trade qualification
- Ability to successfully lead and motivate a team
- Proactive supervisor style with the ability to improve business processes
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and make independent decisions
- Well-developed collaborative working style
- Excellent interpersonal skills including negotiation, consultation, influencing and conflict resolutions
- Working knowledge of QA and HSE standards and legislation
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite including Outlook, Project and Excel
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com