Our client is a Territory owned and Territory proud company who has been operating in Darwin since 1985. Positions are currently available for hard working, reliable and experienced Landscapers to join their team.
To be suitable for these positions you will be required to have prior experience in landscaping and garden maintenance.
About the roles:
- Landscaping and maintenance of various grounds including Government and public areas in and around Darwin areas.
- Operation of whipper Snippers and general labouring tasks.
- At times you may be required to operate ride-on mowers and other gardening equipment where required.
- Ongoing positions with work throughout the wet season.
- Proven ability to undertake the above tasks.
- You will be reliable and seeking long term employment.
- You will hold a white card and drivers licence with the ability to drive a manual vehicle and your own reliable transport.
- HR license essential.
- Ability to pass pre-employment and ongoing drug and alcohol testing.
- Police check may also be required.
- Excavator ticket and experience desirable.
If you have the relevant skills and experience required and you are interested in finding out more, please phone Amanda on 08 8947 0443 to discuss, or simply apply directly.
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button to forward your resume.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com