To be suitable for these positions you will be required to have prior experience in garden maintenance and whipper snipper operation. Although this is a labouring position, any additional tickets or licenses would be advantageous.
About the roles:
- Maintaining the grounds in Government and public areas in and around Darwin.
- Operation of whipper Snippers and general labouring tasks.
- At times you may be required to operate ride-on mowers.
- Ongoing positions with work throughout the wet season.
- Proven ability to undertake the above tasks.
- You will be reliable and seeking long term employment.
- You will hold a white card and drivers licence with the ability to drive a manual vehicle.
- Ability to pass pre-employment and ongoing drug and alcohol testing.
If you have the skills, experience, relevant licences and tickets required and you are interested in finding out more, please phone Becc on 08 8947 0443 to discuss, or simply apply directly.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button to forward your resume.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies visit www.redappointments.com