RED Appointments provides a broad range of human-resource and workforce recruitment services. Our clients include some of Australia's most respected companies and we offer our employees genuine long-term opportunities for the right person.
About the Role:
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for experienced HR Drivers to work with one of Adelaide's leading Waste Management companies. This role is has a DUAL LOCATION, between the Wingfield site and McLaren Vale site. The successful applicant must be prepared to work at BOTH sites. This will be ongoing work for the right person. Successful applicants will have a minimum of 3 year's experience in a HR Truck or above, have thorough knowledge of all driver safety procedures AND have a strong understanding of fatigue management. Progressed applicants will be required to supply a driver's history report, complete and pass both a driver's skills assessment and Drug and Alcohol test.
This role requires early morning starts between 3am and 6am and can run up to 12 hours per day. The successful applicant must also be able to work rotational weekends (Sat + Sun) and be available public holidays.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Driving a HR Truck
• General labouring duties
• Reading of maps/ direction
• Maintenance and cleaning of trucks
• Liaising with customers
• Occasional use of Forklift
To be successful, you MUST:
• Have a current, unrestricted and clean HR/HC driver's licence
• High risk Forklift Ticket (highly regarded)
• Have a minimum of 3 years general driving experience
• Be flexible with weekend work
• Have knowledge around how to drive a range of gear boxes
• Have a reliable mode of transport to and from site
• Be physically fit and able to perform labouring duties
• Must be available from Monday - Sunday
• Good customer service skills
• Knowledge around Adelaide and surrounding suburbs
What's in it for you?
On top of the opportunity to work with one of South Australia's premium concrete companies, every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential conversation, feel free to call Molly on 0421 797 033.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com