- Lead the HSQE company strategy including advising management and the Board on all HSQE issues and planning
- Manage workers compensation
- Manage audits (including site audits) and Health and Safety plans
- Provide training and information on all HSQE matters to new and existing employees
- Work closely with the State General Manager to continually improve HSQE related business practices
Essential skills and experience required:
- Previous experience gained in HSQE to managerial level, specifically gained within the construction and/or electrical industry
- Our client may also be able to consider a highly experienced HSE/HSQE Coordinator with exposure across Tier One and Two electrical projects who is now ready to progress into a Managerial position
- Qualified to Diploma level or above in HSE/HSEQ/WHS/OH&S
- Cert IV Workplace Training and Assessment qualified
- Workers compensation scheme qualifications and experience
- Return to Work Coordinator qualifications and experience
- Construction Industry White Card
- Lead Auditor / Internal Auditor qualified
- Incident Investigation (ICAM) qualifications and experience
- HSQE management systems implementation and experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly experienced HSQE professional to join a prestigious national electrical firm. Your confident attitude and ability to quickly build rapport with a wide range of staff and stakeholders to positively and competently communicate all HSQE matters will see you being successful and immediately adding value in this highly important and varied role.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com