Based in Mawson Lakes this progressive and industry leading organisation is forging ahead with impressive growth plans due to the success they have achieved providing research and development of Electronic Warfare and related technologies to solve current and emerging challenges for the Australian Defence Force, Defence Industry, Australia and its allies.
Red Appointments are excited and proud to be partnering with Asension to search and secure the best and brightest talent to support this unprecedent growth and grow their team. As part of the Asension team not only will you join a company that lives their values but you will be joining a company that is at the forefront for some of the most sophisticated technology available!
Employing high performing, talented and passionate people with expertise in Professional Engineering, Science, Software Development, Project Management and Technical Support, Asension continues to experience significant growth and is seeking a Human Resources Officer to join their team in Adelaide.
The Human Resources Officer is responsible for delivering effecting and compliant generalist human resources advisory and administration services to both internal and external stakeholders in accordance with relevant legislation, organisational directives and work instructions.
- Provide direction, support and advise efficiently and effectively in all areas of HR including but not limited to the areas of recruitment, selections, learning & development, performance management and reviews, grievances and dispute resolution and change management.
- Monitor relevant legislation and ensure that HR practices meet requirements
- Assist in the regular review, development and implementation of organisation directives, work instructions and HR related systems and documentation for best practice.
- Maintain relevant HR records, information and databases
- Assist in the coordination of all aspects of the employee lifecycle including the end to end recruitment process, induction and exit.
The Human Resources Officer position will ideally suit a candidate with:
Proven experience as a Human Resources Officer/Advisor
- Confidence in their knowledge of HR functions such as pay & benefits, recruitment, training and development etc.
- An understanding of payroll processing requirements would be an advantage
- Outstanding organisation and time-management abilities
- Confident problem solving and decision-making skills
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management
- Proficiency in MS Office - knowledge of HRMS is a plus!
- The ability to maintain eligibility for Defence Security and Vetting Service Security Clearance
Asension advocates a positive work culture underpinned by their corporate values. They are collegiate and collaborative, valuing professional development and personal excellence. If you enjoy work that is purposeful, challenging and shares team success, Asension is the right workplace for you.
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential conversation, feel free to call Lorraine Kenny on 0478 199790.
Please note, to be considered for the position you must be an Australian Citizen due to the requirement to obtain Defence Security Clearance.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com