Our client is a privately-owned company providing specialist technical, mining and mineral processing services to the South Australian iron ore industry.
About the Role
The role will be based in Cairn Hill (55km SE of Coober Pedy) and Peculiar Knob, SA.
Service and maintain XCMG XDE 120 Model Electric Haul trucks and other mobile plant.
- Defence clearance required / Woomera Prohibited Area (WPA) APPLICATION - Peculiar Knob
- Candidates will work on service and maintenance of mobile plant equipment specifically electric dump truck model
- Must have experience with maintenance of HV alternator, Electric Drive wheel motors and dynamic braking system
Vaccination is required prior to commencement
- White Card
- Current SA Electrical licence
- EWP (up to and over 11 meters)
- Current SA driver's licence
- Industrial experienced (ideally min 3 years)
- High Voltage (required)
- Team player with strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Takes Pride in completing quality work
- OEM experience highly regarded
- Experience working on Caterpillar, Hitachi, Cummins, Metso and Toyota highly regarded
- Able to work unsupervised as required
- Commitment to safety in the workplace
What is on offer
- FIFO from either Adelaide or Port Augusta
- 8/6 Roster
- Accommodation on site (Camp)and meals provided
- Ongoing permanent opportunities for the right candidate
- Competitive pay rates
Learn about Red Appointments Employee Benefit Program
On top of the opportunity to work with some of Australia's best, every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
Get in touch
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential conversation, please call Angela Maniatis on 0402 323 338 for more information and to register your interest.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com