RED Appointments provides a broad range of human-resource and workforce recruitment services. Our clients include some of Australia's most respected companies and we offer our employees genuine long-term opportunities, working on premium projects in SA.
About the role
RED Appointments are looking for Instrumentation Technicians for a variety of upcoming reginal roles.
• Rosters will be 2/1 or 3/1, approx. 10-12 hour days.
• Roles are either Drive In Drive Out (DIDO) with a paid travel allowance or Fly In Fly Out (FIFO) ex Adelaide only.
• Shared accommodation supplied
• Daily LAHA paid
• Must have a South Australian Electrical & Instrumentation Qualification
• Must have a current LVR -CPR certificate within the last 12 months
• White Card
• SA Drivers licence
• Be able to pass a pre-employment Fitness for work
Licences highly regarded will include:
• Working at Heights
• High Risk EWP (Above 11m)
• Confined Space
Installing conveyor belt wight scales plus various other projects.
• Demonstrate a commitment to safety, quality and best practice
• Have a positive work ethic and desire to develop new skills
• Be competent in current E&I Theory, Principles and Equipment
• Be able to work with minimum supervision
• Have experience in Calibration, Process Control and Electrical Fault Finding as well as electrical installation or repair work
What's in it for you?
• Flexible Roster
• Competitive Rates
• Variety of Work
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Ange 0402 323 338
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com