RED Appointments is different from other recruitment firms. The strength of our team lies in our deep sector expertise, our ability to meet tough briefs, and our absolute commitment to delivering for our clients and for each other.
Our clients include some of Australia's most respected companies, representing a wide range of industry sectors from construction, mining and industrial, to management and professional services.
We are currently looking to move to a new CRM platform which will encompass everything from client and candidate management to a fully integrated online timesheet and payroll system.
About the Role
Your focus will be:
- Review our existing CRM and payroll system
- Consider the what works and what doesn't in consultation with our team
- Assist with the evaluation and selection of potential CRM's
- Project Manage the roll out of the new CRM
- Assist in training and development of user manuals as required
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated ICT Project Management experience
- Good communication skills
- Appropriate qualifications
- Can work to agreed project timelines
- Extensive experience in the implementation of a CRM
In this role you will work closely with a project team consisting of Red's Directors and Recruiters. We believe this could be a part time roll and could run for up to six months, but there is fair degree of flexibility around your engagement.
To find out more information, please call Mandy Thompson at Red Appointments on 0488 229 213.
To apply for this position, please select the Apply button and forward your resume in MS Word format only.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies visit www.redappointments.com