Our client offers competitive rates, great team environments and the opportunity to transition into fulltime roles.
We are currently recruiting for hard working, reliable and experienced Leading Hand / Civil Pipe Layer for a local project. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career.
About the Role:
• Local Darwin subdivision project, new project with long term prospects.
• Monday to Friday, 10hour shifts with possibility for future Saturday works.
• Working with the pipe laying team, labourers and machine operators and will have experience leading the crew.
• Ability to lead and understand plans and setting up of UTS systems.
• This is a long-term opportunity with a view to full time employment.
• Weekly pays, penalty rates and meal allowance.
Skills and Experience:
To be suitable for this position you will be required to have:
• Previous experience leading civil crews, or a solid civil background and ready to take the next step in your career.
• You will hold a white card and drivers' licence.
• Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
• Positive can do attitude and high level of motivation
The following tickets would be preferred however are not essential:
• Traffic Control - WZ2 WZ3
•Power and Water working in the vicinity or ability to obtain
If you have the skills, experience, relevant licences and tickets required and you are interested in finding out more, please call Becc on 08 8947 0443 to discuss, or apply for this position by selecting the Apply Now button.
If you are wanting to relocate to the NT, please review the NT Government Rent Choice Private Rental Subsidy Scheme at https://venturehousing.org.au/rent-choice/about-rent-choice to review your eligibility to receive up to $12,000 rental subsidy for up to twelve months, depending upon their household size and the rental location.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com