Established for more than 50 years our client is renowned for its litigation & advisory specialists covering Personal Injury, Family, Criminal, Employee and Property law. With firms now in WA & NT, they are now seeking a professional Administration Legal Support Officer to assist their growing practice in the Darwin, CBD.
The role is a contract role to cover Maternity Leave with the view to possible permanency as the firm grows. We are seeking a skilled Administration Superstar that can hit the ground running, no need for previous legal sector experience, a good attitude and ability to adapt and provide quality administration support are required.
Duties will include;
• Assisting legal team across a range of admin tasks
• Opening / closing legal files
• Diary / calendar management
• Office and reception duties
• Preparing documents / retainers
• File management and record keeping
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate …
• Minimum 3-years admin experience
• Excellent communication (verbal & written)
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
• Intermediate MS Office skills
• Diary / calendar management experience
• Minimum Certificate III Business Admin or equivalent work experience
• Organised, reliable and professional phone manner
Benefits & Culture
In return, our client offers …
• Immediate start working 37.5 hours per week
• Opportunity to gain experience in the legal sector
• Long term opportunities on offer
Applicants that DO NOT meet the Skills & Experience Criteria will not be progressed.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Mandy Thompson on 0488 229 213.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies visit www.redappointments.com