Our well established, national and award winning electrical client is currently looking to fill a unique opportunity. This Maintenance (Electrical) Sales Representative role requires a candidate who has an electrical or technical sales background with a proven ability to maintain / secure new business and meet set sales KPIs and targets through their finely tuned ability to identify opportunities, close sales deals and ultimately … Deliver.
Reporting to the Division Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaise and negotiate with existing and new clients (for example, commercial, construction, education, health, heavy industrial, manufacturing, and infrastructure industry clients) for the provision of maintenance services and other electrical services including ultrasonic, infrared thermography and power quality checking services
- Qualify prospects, make effective sales presentations, and vigorously manage proposals to close sales
- Identify other opportunities and provide leads to the Designed Electrical Services sales team
- Quote and estimate for the work identified through the preparation of timely, complete, clear and concise reports and proposals
- Remain the key point of contact for clients throughout the bid and delivery process
- Liaise with the Operations Team to ensure customer needs are addressed in a timely manner
- Maintain concise sales information capture to ensure timely and accurate internal sales and KPI reporting
Essential skills / Experience required:
- Previous electrical, communications, trade or engineering background preferred
- Previous technical sales experience in client facing roles gained within the wider building services industry, preferably electrical, managing key B2B service account relationships required
- Ability to demonstrate your proven success in prospecting into new markets, generating leads and closing new business deals - a proven negotiator and influencer
- Able to demonstrate experience of working with multiple customers and competing priorities
- Well-developed computer skills
- Ability to manage your own time and workloads and able to work towards agreed KPI's
- Valid driver's licence and willingness to travel to clients (typically around metro Sydney) - this is not a purely office based position
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com