Immediate start! Offering ongoing night shifts Monday to Friday, occasional weekend work, paid at above award rate!
The successful applicant will have a demonstrated ability to work both in a team and autonomously and possess a strong work ethic. Company policies and safety regulations will need to be adhered to at all times.
Reporting to the Site Supervisor, you will be required to ensure the maintenance & repairs are carried out and processed in an accurate and timely manner. You will also be required to ensure the facility is to be kept in a compliant and safe state of repairs.
Successful applicant must possess and be experienced in the below:
- Trade Certificate
- Current Drivers licence and own reliable transport to get to work in Lobethal
- High risk Forklift Licence
- Confined space ticket
- Carrying out requests for repairs or maintenance
- Monitoring and ordering relevant parts or equipment for the plant
- Daily housekeeping of the workshop area and general maintenance
- Carrying out routine lubrication of plant and equipment
- Monitoring, maintaining and repairing machinery on site as required.
- Positive outlook and flexible attitude in working in a diverse role
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication coupled with strong organisational
Candidates must be able to pass a drug and alcohol screen and medical prior to commencement and ongoing random testing. You will also need to undertake a Q Fever immunity test prior to starting.
Upon application, please include at least 2 current contactable work related referees in your resume.
Red Appointments has based its success on the partnership with Industry leaders in their craft. In return we support and reward great performance and attitude.
How to apply
Click on apply and attach your current resume, if you have further queries you can contact Ange 0402 323 338
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com or visit us on Facebook and like our page to keep up to date with current vacancies.
You can also follow us on LinkedIn.