Reporting to the Division Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaise and negotiate with existing and new clients (for example, commercial, industrial, utilities and defence clients) for the provision of maintenance services and other electrical services including ultrasonic, infrared thermography and power quality checking services
- Qualify prospects, make effective sales presentations, and vigorously manage proposals to close sales
- Identify other opportunities and provide leads to the Designed Electrical Services sales team
- Quote and estimate for the work identified through the preparation of timely, complete, clear and concise reports and proposals
- Remain the key point of contact for clients throughout the bid and delivery process
- Liaise with the Operations Team to ensure customer needs are addressed in a timely manner
- Maintain concise sales information capture to ensure timely and accurate internal sales and KPI reporting
Skills / Experience required:
- Previous technical sales experience in client facing roles gained within the wider building services industry, preferably electrical, managing B2B service account relationships
- Experience in other services in an account management/sales role (eg HVAC or mechanical), can also be considered
- A seasoned electrician with excellent communication skills, who wants to get off the tools and is interested in being trained into a sales role, can also be considered
- Ability to demonstrate your proven success in prospecting into new markets, generating leads and closing new business deals - a proven negotiator and influencer
- Able to demonstrate experience of working with multiple customers and competing priorities
- Well-developed computer skills
- Ability to manage your own time and workloads and able to work towards agreed KPI's
- Valid driver's licence and willingness to travel to clients.
- This is not a purely office based position
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com