Currently they have a contract vacancy for a Marketing Coordinator whose main function is to support the marketing and communications team to deliver a range of communications, marketing and engagement projects and activities for the organisation.
Some key aspects of the role are:
- Managing content of intranet and internet
- Community Liaison with schools and community groups
- Assist with the coordination of marketing projects
- Curating social media content
- Basic graphic design and coordinating the outsourcing of more complex graphic design
- Facilitation of advertising placement
- Highly organised with excellent administration skills
- Understanding of marketing, design & creative processes
- Experience with Social Media
- High level of written & oral communication skills
- Ability to administer tracking & budget systems
- Case studies or examples of work that align with the job description (desirable)
In return for your marketing skills and qualifications, you will be paid an excellent hourly rate and be provided with excellent leadership. A tertiary qualification in marketing, communications, design or event management is desirable. This role is also suitable for Marketing and Communications graduates and is an immediate start.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Mandy Thompson on 0488 229 213.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies visit www.redappointments.com