Our clients are leading Civil and Transportation companies with a strong history of servicing the mining industry. Variety of positions are currently available for MC Drivers who have experience operating quad road trains to join the Darwin team.
Offering competitive rates, great team environments and the opportunity to transition into fulltime roles for the right people.
The FIFO positions are from Darwin to NT sites only, Interstate applicants will be required to relocate at their own expense. Relocation assistance is not available; therefore, successful interstate Candidates who wish to relocate will be required to relocate at their own expense.
About the Roles on offer:
- Doubles, Triples & Quads
- Local work - home every night
- Bush work - Roster of 9 days on, 2 days off
- FIFO roles ex Darwin - 2-1 roster
- Camp accommodation and meals provided for bush & remote roles
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate …
- Extensive experience in safe operation of road trains
- Current MC licence
- Solid understanding of driver's health and safety
- Ability to pass Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Willing to under go pre-employment medical
- Ability to work required rosters
Benefits & Culture
In return, our client offers …
Attractive roster .. work life balance
Be part of a well-established team
Ongoing work - Plenty of hours
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Amanda Twilley on 0498 333 308.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com