Our client is a leading Civil and Transportation company who has a strong history of servicing the mining industry. Positions are currently available for MC Drivers who have experience operating quad road trains to join the Darwin team.
Our client offers competitive rates, great team environments and the opportunity to transition into fulltime roles.
These positions are not FIFO roles, Interstate applicants will be required to relocate at their own expense. Relocation assistance is not available; therefore, successful interstate Candidates who wish to relocate will be required to relocate at their own expense.
About the Roles:
- Roster of 9 days on, 2 days off.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Day cab and bunk trucks.
- 600 km trip from site to Darwin and return.
- 2 trips every 3 days, home every 3rd night.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate …
- Extensive experience in safe operation of Quads side tippers.
- Current MC licence.
- Solid understanding of driver's health and safety.
- Ability to pass Drug and Alcohol Testing.
- Willing to under go pre-employment medical.
Benefits & Culture
In return, our client offers …
- Attractive roster .. work life balance
- Be part of a well-established team
- Ongoing work Plenty of hours
- Weekly pays
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Becc Stevens on 0422 059 277.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies visit www.redappointments.com