Due to project requirements they now require experienced MC Road Train Operators who have extensive experience in side tipper operation.
About the roles
- Positions available is for an immediate start for the right Candidates.
- You will be required to assist with the carting of product to civil projects, operating up to Quad side tippers.
- Plenty of hours available, with penalty rates and meal allowance
- Positions are for town work, working Monday to Friday with the potential requirement of Saturday hours.
- Options may become available for remote works.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate …
- Extensive experience in safe operation of Quad Side Tippers
- Current MC licence
- Hold Front End Loader tickets desirable but not essential
- Solid understanding of civil site health and safety
- Ability to pass ongoing Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Willing to under go pre-employment medical
Benefits & Culture
In return, our client offers …
- Be part of a well establish team
- Penalty rates and plenty of hours
- Meal Allowance
- Opportunity to work with a leading NT Civil Contractor
These are Darwin based positions; therefore there is NO opportunity for FIFO.
To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Becc Stevens on (08) 8947 0443.
To view all of our job vacancies visit www.redappointments.com or follow the RED Appointments NT facebook page