Reporting to the General Manager, and being a key member of the Senior Management Team, your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Deliver HR and WHS services across the business (85 staff)
- Ensure WHS policies and practices consistently adopted and maintained
- Lead the continuous development of a positive organisational culture and staff engagement practices
- Implement and maintain recruitment and retention strategies
- Manage and lead staff development and performance processes
- Manage payroll function (weekly and monthly)
- Rehabilitation and Return-to-Work Coordination duties
- Manage employment related documentation
- Previous generalist HR experience gained within a manufacturing/operations environment with a staff of 50 + employees
- Tertiary qualifications in HR and safety or vocational training with equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience developing people and culture, talent attraction and retention strategies
- Vocational training as a Return-to-Work Coordinator
- Excellent understanding of the Fair Work Act and also Awards related to a trades based/manufacturing environment
- Experience of managing union negotiation and enterprise bargaining
- Ability to work autonomously and anticipate key deliverables
- Coaching, empowering and a flexible leadership style
- Exceptional communications skills with a natural ability to build trusted working relationships at all business levels
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com