Is a privately-owned electricity business operating in the Northern Territory since 2014 and are now the largest non-government retailer operating in the Northern Territory market. Due to significant growth, they are now seeking a Project Administrator who will be central point for all support, information and administration for the Project Management team.
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, the role provides a range of coordination and administrative functions including reporting and analysis of the project variables. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and processing customer invoices, costing sheets and maintaining the invoice register to provide a live update on current invoice amounts due and pending.
- Collecting and maintaining records required to demonstrate conformance with customer, statutory, legislative, quality and safety requirements relevant to the project.
- Preparing and submitting regular reports on project status with regard to progress, technical and commercial issues.
- Raising Purchase Orders and provide document Control.
- Demonstrate a proactive and ongoing commitment to the success of the HSE / QMS systems
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate …
- At least 3+ years' previous relevant experience in Electrical, Construction Industry or similar
- A certificate or degree in Business Administration or similar
- Excellent Word & Excel skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task manage your internal clients' expectations and meet deadlines.
Benefits & Culture
- Full-time role with career progression
- Darwin, CBD location
- Industry exposure
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Mandy Thompson on 0488 229 213.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies visit www.redappointments.com