To be considered for this opportunity, you will be able to demonstrate project management experience of commercial projects with electrical contracts of up to $1 - $5m AUD and above. You will have broad experience within the Tier One and Tier Two spaces across commercial projects.
Responsible for the successful management of your allocated projects, ensuring they are on track and meeting agreed timescales and financial targets:
- Tender documentation preparation and review
- Project planning, labour and materials management, scheduling, risk control, OHS compliance, resourcing, forecasting, reporting and timely delivery of project
- Successfully manage project documentation including financial analysis and compliance
- Provide high level leadership and mentoring to field staff
- Effective end-client, supplier and sub-contractor engagement and management
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience as an autonomous electrical project manager on projects of $1 to $5m AUD and above value (for the electrical component)
- Electrical project management experience in a range of industry spaces - e.g. commercial, health, defence and / or infrastructure
- Previous electrical trade background essential
- Project management qualifications desirable but not essential
- Excellent client communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in conflict management and dispute settlement
- Well developed analytical, financial management and problem solving skills
- Effective in allocating work and maintaining strict time frames
- Firm commitment to safety and quality assurance
- Strong work ethic and high integrity
- Highly developed computer skills
This is an excellent time to join and make your mark successfully managing projects with a well established electrical company.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Lorraine Kenny on 0478 199 790.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com