Your core duties will include:
• Plan, direct, or coordinate the sales and movement of the client's products and services
• Drive competition in the energy supply sector
• Recommend systems or equipment, review their electricity consumption profile, and estimate savings
• Close sales, follow through on installation and post installation to ensure high customer service levels are maintained
• Contact new or existing customers with the view to offer them an improved electricity sales agreement.
• Assess sites to determine suitability for solar equipment, using equipment such as tape measures, compasses, and computer software.
To be successful in this role you will need:
• Professional B2C and B2B sales experience
• Demonstrated attributes of a passionate and motivated Sales Personnel
• Experience in the Energy industry is (desirable)
• Good networks in Darwin and beyond
• Highly ethical approach to building long term customer relationships
• Maintain a high level of presentation always in all aspects of the companies' representation.
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For any questions, please call Mandy Thompson on 0488 229 213 to discuss further.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies visit www.redappointments.com