This role will see you delivering agreed sales targets and providing high level customer service and support to existing and new customers. Your key focus will be to identify new opportunities through phone/face to face sales, drive improved sales practices and support the overall sales function of a unique line of the business.
Reporting to the Division Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- New business development/opening up new sales opportunities
- Ensuring key market share targets are met
- Reporting sales activity and results on a regular basis
- Implementing and reviewing agreed sales plan strategies
- Preparing and presenting proposals to new and existing customers
- Co-ordinating the tender process and consulting with key stakeholders in the business as necessary
- Managing territory and account plans
- Providing a superior level of customer service to all customers at all times
- Regularly reviewing business processes to identify improvement opportunities and implement changes as required
To secure this result focused role, you will need to be self-motivated, resilient and a strategic thinker with a track record of achieving agreed B2B sales targets via strict KPI activities. Your well-developed interpersonal skills and proven ability to build strong business partnerships at all levels, coupled with effective negotiation skills and the ability to prioritise activities, will see you succeed in this challenging role. You will be supported by a comprehensive induction/training program. This role will require the flexibility to do some travel. Anyone with experience in selling non-tangible products or services in any industry or field would be well regarded.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com