About the role
Due to the consistent growth of this organisation they are now seeking a talented and experienced Scheduling Officer to join their team on a permanent fulltime basis. The Scheduling Officer will be responsible for allocating technical resources to projects in consultation with business stakeholders and managing overall resource forecasts. In addition, there will be a strong collaboration with HSEQ for ensuring appropriately experienced and licensed resources are available to meet requirements.
Main areas of responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Coordinating resource availability during development and management of schedules.
- Developing task lists and work breakdown structure path with project team members to ensure resourcing constraints are mitigated.
- Maintaining and distributing short-term and long-term forecasts across business divisions.
- Project delivery, ensuring resources meet the scope, commercial and contractual terms of project execution.
- Ensure adherence and application of company policies and procedures as well as statutory and legal obligations.
- Strong relationship management skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Development and maintenance of robust forecasting and scheduling systems and processes.
- Coordination of a variety of on-boarding procedures including site inductions and licensing requirements.
To be successful, you will require the following:
- Appropriate Business Administration qualification and/or demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Significant demonstrated experience working in a resource scheduling or project support role.
- Strong Microsoft Office suite capability including Word, Outlook, Excel and MS Project.
- Experience utilising scheduling software would be highly desirable.
- A current police clearance.
- Working with children check.
What's in it for you?
- This is a newly created position so an immediate start is available
- Our client has invested in their team so you will be joining a company that has a great culture!
- An opportunity to take ownership of this role and develop it to provide smooth forecasting, planning and scheduling of the operational resources.
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lorraine Kenny on 0478 199 790.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.