This role is for a January 2022 commencement and you will hit the ground running. This is a great opportunity to showcase your talent and be rewarded with a competitive salary package.
To be successful, candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in estimating / site-based experience, preferably in road construction, bulk earthworks and subdivisional works
- An eye for detail and accuracy with numbers
- Computer literacy is essential, particularly with Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
- Demonstrated understanding of the use of First Principles Estimating'
- Proven ability to work under pressure, multi-tasking, having flexibility to switch between multiple tenders
- Calculate and prepare quantities to prepare or check a bill of quantities as required
- Review and assess tenders, ensuring that all tender documents are received and are correct
- Review tender documents assessing scope, risks involved, tender complexity, and provide feedback to Senior Management
Ideally you will also have a relevant Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering, Cert IV in Building & Construction (Estimating), Diploma of Construction /QS, or several years' practical experience. This is a great opportunity to work with a well established civil business where you can build on your career while working in a great team with ongoing work.
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. To discuss the role further please contact Mandy Thompson 0488 229 213.
To view all of our job vacancies visit www.redappointments.com