Hours: Working Monday to Friday (8.30-5)
Day to Day duties:
- Supporting a team in the preparation and processing of the weekly payroll of circa 1000 employees.
- End to end payroll process including manual coding and data entry of hard copy timesheets
- Ensure accurate and timely payroll processing that adheres to legislation, superannuation requirements, awards, EBA's and employment agreements
- Payment lodgements - e.g. child support, superannuation, payroll tax
- Prepare internal month end reports
- Set up new starter profiles and process terminations
- Leave audits
- Supporting payroll administrative tasks
- Provide advice to employees/managers regarding payroll related questions
- Previous experience in deadline driven and high volume payroll processing with solid knowledge of payroll legislation
- Experience using Sage MicroPay (desirable)
- Excellent data entry, attention to detail, accuracy and time management skills
- Experience with Office 365 Suite including MS Outlook and MS Excel
- Experience interpreting awards and/or Enterprise Agreements (desirable)
- Experience using ConnX (desirable)
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com