About the Company
RED Appointments provides a broad range of human-resource and workforce recruitment services. Our clients include some of Australia's most respected companies and we offer our employees genuine long-term opportunities for the right person.
About the Role
RED Appointments are seeking experienced and motivated Warehouse Staff. The successful applicants will be working with one of Australias leading Defence Manufacturers in their brand new state of the art facility. You must be computer literate and able to navigate inventory programs, Excel and Outlook. This a rare chance to join a very stable company and industry with contracts for decades and opportunities for overtime..
Secure your future "APPLY NOW".
How else will this role benefit you?
Our client is an exceptional organisation. Great pay and excellent conditions in a brand new facility. Get rewarded for your hard work with a genuine long term opportunity for the right candidate.
Get on board now while our client is expanding. Spaces are limited and no one ever leaves !!
Your duties will include
• Receiving and Dispatching using a Forklift
• Ensuring the correct stock levels are available to feed production
• General housekeeping activities
• Production / process duties
• Work to a high WHS standard
• Entering data into Excel spreadsheets
• Sending and receiving emails
What do you need to be successful?
• Must have high computer, excel and email literacy.
• Have previous experience in a similar position - minimum 2 years
• Be an Australia Citizen and be South Australia based
• Hold a current police clearance or willing to obtain one
• Be comfortable undertaking regular Lead in Blood testing
• Successfully pass a pre-employment medical with a Drug and Alcohol screen
Learn about the RED Appointments Employee Benefit Program
On top of the opportunity to work with some of Australia's best, every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
Get in touch
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential conversation, please call Stuart on 0401 358 114 for more information.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com