RED Appointments provides a broad range of human-resource and workforce recruitment services. Our clients include some of Australia's most respected companies and we offer our employees genuine long-term opportunities, working on premium projects.
About the Role and Duties
RED Appointments have several opportunities available for Switchboard Electricians to work on a casual ongoing basis with a leading manufacturer of electrical switchboards.
The work will be based in a workshop and will include:
• Installation of switchboard apparatus including but not limited to bus bar systems, PLC components, motor controls, chassis, circuit breakers, metering, CTs, main switches, panel meters, surge diverters, fault current limiters and various control units.
• Commission and testing of apparatus/circuits to Australian Standards
• Diagnose and rectify faults of apparatus/circuits
How will this role benefit you?
Secure reliable ongoing work with one of Australias leading Electrical Contractors, Communications and Data installers, Switchboard builders and specialist electrical service providers. Earn above award rates with multiple roles and IMMEDIATE starts.
• Excellent pay rates
• Long term work
• Work with the best!
What do you need to be successful?
• SA Electrical Licence
• Current CPR / LVR certificate
• Drivers Licence
• Ability to read and follow plans
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• A high level of communication skills
• Able to pass pre-employment testing including a Drug and Alcohol test
Learn about the RED Appointments Employee Benefit Program
On top of the opportunity to work with some of Australia's best, every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
Get in touch
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential conversation, please call Stuart on 0401 358 114 for more information and to register your interest.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com