RED Appointments provides a broad range of human-resource and workforce recruitment services. Our clients include some of Australia's most respected companies and we offer our employees genuine long-term opportunities, working on premium projects in SA.
About the Roles
We currently have a positions available for conveyor belt sorters, forklift & excavator operators for casual ongoing work in the Wingfield area within the Waste Management Industry (steel/beverage/alcohol/cardboard).
Various positions available:
-Excavator Operator (35 tonne) - Day Shift
Pushing up product, sorting & loading.
-Forklift Operator (5tonne) - Day Shift
Moving steel products safety around yard, loading and unloading steel products, customer service.
-Sorters - Day Shift
Sorting steel as well as general labouring duties.
There will be regular ongoing hours available appox 7am til 3pm Monday to Friday and 12pm til 8pm for the right candidate.
-Current SA driver's licence
-Excavator Licence as required
-High Risk Forklift Licence as required
• Team player
• Willing to do repetitive work
• Ability to work while wearing a dust mask on & other PPE (safety glasses, hard hat, gloves, long sleeve shirt, long pants & steel cap boots)
• Physically fit/ good presentation
• Able to communicate both written and verbal English
• Able to work unsupervised as required
• Commitment to safety in the workplace
• Provide current resume with 2 recent work references
• Current Drivers Licence with reliable transport
• Pervious general labouring experience
• Must be able to pass commencement and ongoing drug and alcohol testing as well as a pre-employment physical assessment
***PLEASE NOTE THIS POSTION IS NOT SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WHO SUFFER FROM ASTHMA OR ANY BREATHING CONDITIONS, AND OR MOTION SICKNESS.
Learn about RED Appointments Employee Benefit Program
On top of the opportunity to work with some of Australia's best, every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
Get in touch
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential conversation, please call Ange 0402 323 338 for more information and to register your interest.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com