WHSEQ Compliance Advisor Role Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ultimately to provide Business Management System support to the WHSEQ Compliance Team and assist in achieving compliance to Business certifications and the WHSEQ strategic directions
- Data entry and maintenance of WHSEQ registers and maintain company licences and certificates
- Assist with WHSEQ auditing and reporting duties
- Assist WHSEQ Team with meeting, appointments, travel and accommodation scheduling
- Prepare WHSEQ statistical data for dissemination to Business Units
- Document control of Business Management System
- Assist with monthly board reports, and minute taking
- Maintain training records and preparation for training presentations and materials
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience in WHSEQ compliance duties
- Cert IV WHS
- Internal Auditor qualifications (desirable)
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office
- Able to work under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
- Good time management skills and able to work independently
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com