Offering competitive rates, great team environments and the opportunity to transition into fulltime roles. This is great opportunity to live and work in one of the best places in Australia, and enjoy our amazing climate and outdoor laidback lifestyle.
- FIFO positions are not currently on offer.
- Relocation assistance is not available; therefore, successful interstate Candidates who are not already in the NT and who wish to relocate will be required to relocate at their own expense.
Positions are available is for an immediate start, however our clients are happy to wait for the right candidate.
- Commercial Electricians
- Solar Electricians - CC Accredited
- Powerline Electricians - HV accredited
- Assisting on major construction, defence and commercial works.
- Monday to Friday with Saturdays required dependant of work demands.
- All positions are casual to begin with, with the view to full time permanent positions.
- Most roles offer use of a company vehicle.
- Attractive remuneration based on your skills and experience with on call and overtime allowances available.
Skills / Experience required:
- NT - Electrical Licence
- Current LVR/CPR
- Drivers Licence and white card
- Own tools (preferred)
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Strong safety focus - actively participate and support safety initiatives and strategies
- A motivated work ethic with the ability to work unsupervised
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Mandy on 0488 229 213
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com