Whilst you will be based in the SA state office, the role will involve you supporting projects nationally and the role can therefore include some occasional interstate travel
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Receiving all incoming correspondence for distribution and filing, and preparing all outgoing correspondence
- Attending and minuting meetings as required
- Invoicing, purchasing, claims schedules
- Preparation of Operation & Maintenance manuals
- Document control (including Quality Assurance), filing, report and document preparation
- Support administration of labour requirements for projects including timesheet collation
- Administration and preparation for client/subcontractor correspondence review and submissions
- Management of shop drawings
- Tracking delivering of major items and setting up follow up schedules as well as other office supplies
- Setting up and managing project files;
- Preparing schedules and maintaining registers
- Ensuring compliance with all required internal policies and procedures, including HSE requirements
- Administrative duties including data entry
Skills and experience required to be successful in this role:
- Previous experience as a Project Administrator within construction services and/or electrical services
- Previous experience providing administration support for Tier One and Tier Two projects across commercial, education, health, industrial or the defence spaces will be highly regarded
- Extensive project co-ordination experience and project planning
- IT literate with MS Suite, particularly with MS Excel, (experience with Greentree and /or MS Project is advantageous but not essential)
- Excellent accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to follow routine processes
You will be offering high level project administrative support to both individuals and teams coupled with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. You will possess highly developed communication skills with the ability to confidently liaise with people at all levels including interfacing with the client. You will pride yourself on your strong work ethic and helpful, can do attitude.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com