Due to this increase in projects we have multiple opportunities for Project Managers with demonstrated experience managing civil projects both here in South Australia and potentially interstate on a FIFO basis. If you can show that you are experienced in managing projects from contract award through to execution and close out and can effectively manage people and processes to deliver on time and on budget then we would like to hear from you? Our client is also very keen to consider interstate candidates who are interested in relocating - relocation support is available to the right candidate?
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Monitor and review project progress reports to ensure resourcing, financials and schedules align to the project program and broader business goals.
- Review effectiveness of the subcontractors and implement improvements as required.
- Drive and support contract management.
- Prepare RFI, Notices of Delay, variations and EOT submissions.
- Prepare progress claims to ensure claims are submitted in accordance with individual project contractual terms & conditions.
- Ensure warranty and dispute claims for the project are addressed in a timely manner.
- Undertake a hands on approach in leading and managing the project team.
- Conduct project review and create detailed reports for executive staff.
- Ensure systems, processes and project tools are in place to identify significant project delivery risks and ensure appropriate risk mitigation measures are implemented.
- Monitor the application and management of any industrial relations requirements and ensure site compliance.
- Ensure safe systems of work are implemented in minimising risk to health and safety for all personnel.
Skills and experience required to be successful in this role:
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Sophisticated problem solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Good organisation and time management.
- Commercial awareness: the ability to work within commercial constraints..
- Have a mature and enthusiastic attitude to inspire others
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management, prioritisation, and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated work experience in this field of expertise.
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management.
- Formal or informal Education in Engineering, Finance or Management.
- Hold a current White Card.
- Hold a current driver's license.
- Have a clean police record and ability to obtain DCSI and Defence clearance.
What's in it for you?
- Work with a growing company that recognises the contribution that their employees make!
- Exceptional reputation gives them the opportunity to win diverse opportunities!
- Excellent, competitive salary package available including a vehicle.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475 or Lorraine Kenny on 0478 199 790.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com